With less than three weeks to go before our annual benefit dinner! Before you strut your stuff on the red carpet, here are some wild facts about the Shadow Buddies Foundation!
- Shadow Buddies began in 1995 and is celebrating its 23rd Anniversary!
- We have distributed over 1,000,000 Buddies to date
- We have nationally distributed 1,550 Know Your Buddy Book programs and reached 412,000 children, siblings, teachers, and healthcare providers
- Shadow Buddies is listed in the National Information Center for Children and Youth with Disabilities resource database in Washington, D.C.
- We have given over 80,000 Tony Gonzalez Buddies to children and over 9,000 Tony Gonzalez Buddies to seniors
- Kansas City Chief Tight End, Travis Kelce, joined Team Shadow Buddies in 2015
- We welcomed NBA star Paul George to Team Shadow Buddies in 2018, supporting EMA’s
Join us and our event co-chairs, Amante Domingo and Veronica Mazzarese Domingo, on Saturday, September 22nd at 6:00 p.m. for a night of fun and celebration!