Launched in 2010 at the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Scottish Rite, the Pink Party is quickly becoming one of our most sought after programs by Child Life Specialist and pediatric hospitals throughout the United States. Currently Pink Parties are being held in Kansas City, Atlanta and Phoenix. The day is all about pampering girls and who are in the hospital or receiving treatment in outpatient facilities. And we don’t forget about the mothers, grandmothers, sisters, aunts or any other caregiver who are always by the girls side, they get pampered too! Hosted by the wives of professional athletes, the day includes a makeup station, a hair & wig station and a nail polish station! Each girl is given her very own ‘Pink Party’ Buddy complete with a pink tutu handmade by our wonderful volunteers! We also provide them with a healthy lunch, sweet dessert and goodie bag!
Hospitals to date that we have worked with:
- The Zone at Scottish Rite Children's Hospital
- The Zone at Phoenix Children's Hospital
- The Zone at Cook Children's Hospital - Ft. Worth, TX
- The Zone at Oklahoma Children's Hospital
- Children's Mercy Hospital - Broadway
- University of Kansas Medical Center